A dialogue between salesman and customer about Red shirt


Salesman: Good morning, sir. 
Customer: Good morning. 

Salesman: How can I help you sir? 
Customer: Yes, I want to buy a shirt. 

Salesman: Look at this self. What kind of shirt do you want? 
Customer: Let me see. 

Salesman: Of course. There are a lot of nice shirt on this self. You may choose any shirt of these self. 
Customer: I want buy this red shirt. What is the price of it? 



Salesman: It is only 500 taka. 
Customer: The price is too much. Please reduce 100 taka. 

Salesman: Sorry sir, our price is fixed. 
Customer: That's Alright. Give me the shirt. 

Salesman: Here is your shirt. Anything else, sir? 
Customer: No, thanks. Make me a cash me. 

Salesman: Yes. Here is your cash memo. 
Customer: This is your money.

Salesman: Thank you sir. Please visit us next time. 
Customer: Okay. Good bye. 

Salesman: You are most welcome. Good bye.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments