A dialogue between two friends about all bad side

X : Good morning. How are you ? 
Y : Good morning. I’m fine and you ? 

X : I’m also fine. Are you busy now ? 
Y : No. Why ? 

X : I want to talk with you about a serious matter. 
Y : Obviously. I am always ready to tell you whatever you wish to know. 

X: Do you know about the bad effect of smoking? 
Y: Yes, I know. 



X : kindly give me some information about this effect of smoking.
Y : Of course. The adverse effects of smoking are so intense that it cannot be expressed in the language. Most of the people of our country are unconscious. Because of unconsciousness this problem is increasing day by day. It impedes our normal life. It has become a disease. Now it is a big problem for our country. 

X : How can we stop it ?
Y : In order to solve this problem, we have to make our people conscious. All of us/Everyone should come forward to solve this problem. We should stop this mistreatment for ourselves and for the next generation. Therefore, all our efforts should be taken from all walks of society; there is no doubt about it. So, there should be action for the development of awareness among the people of all classes. 

X: Thank you very much. I Have learnt many things from you. But I have an important work to do now.  so I have to go now. 
Y: thank you too. it is high time to return home. 

X: Goodbye. I pray to Allah for my success and also for you. 
Y: Good bye. see you again.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments