Dialogue about your future plan after the examination

X: Hello, how are you?
Y: Fine by the grace of almighty Allah. And You?

X: I am also fine. What are you going to do after J.S.C exam?
Y: After J.S.C exam I want to go to Chittagong. Please tell me about your plan.

X:  I have a future plan after J.S.C examination.
Y: May I know about that?



X:  Sure. Why not? After J.S.C examination I will go to my native village and make an arrangement for teaching my nearby villagers.
Y: Why? Are they illiterate and unable to read and write.

X: Yes, friend. They are illiterate.
Y: What will you teach them?

X:  First, I will teach them how to read and write.
Y: It is really difficult to teach the illiterate people reading and writing. But I think you’ll be able to do this because you have the quality.

X: Thank you very much for encouraging me. And will you not tell me why are you going to Chittagong?
Y: Oh, yes. My uncle lives there. I would like to pay a visit to Cox’s Bazar with the family of my uncle.

X: Hope you fulfill your desire.
Y: I also pray and hope that you will be able to succeed in  your purpose.

X: Ok, bye. See you next time.
Y: Bye.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments