A dialogue between two friends about all good side

X : Good morning. How are you ? 
Y : Good morning. I’m fine and you ? 

X : I’m also fine. Are you busy now ? 
Y : No. Why ? 

X : I want to talk with you about a serious matter. 
Y : Obviously. I am always ready to tell you whatever you wish to know. 

X: Do you know about the bad effect of smoking? 
Y: Yes, I know. 



X : kindly give me some information about this effect of smoking.
Y Of course. The importance of learning English is so important that it cannot be expressed in languages. It is the most important thing needed in every step of our life. It is very important for human being. Every person should know the importance of learning English to live a happy and peaceful life. Its importance is immense for a human life. Therefore, A man cannot shine in life without giving importance on it.

X: Thank you very much. I Have learnt many things from you. But I have an important work to do now.  so I have to go now. 
Y: thank you too. it is high time to return home. 

X: Goodbye. I pray to Allah for my success and also for you. 
Y: Good bye. see you again.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments