Dialogue about their favourite TV programme

Alam: Hello Babul, how are you? 
Babul  : I am fine. Thank you, and you?

Alam : I am also fine. Why are you late? What were you doing?
Babul : I am sorry for late. I was watching my favourite TV programme. 

Alam : What is your favourite TV programme?
Babul : My favourite TV programme is CID. 

Alam : CID on Sony TV?
Babul : Yes, you are right.



Alam :I also like CID very much.
Babul: That's great. Why do you like that?

Alam : The programme is very thrilling. And it makes us curious to know what happens next.
BabuL : We can also learn many  things about detective investigation.

Alam: You are right. Don't you like any other program?
Babul: Yes, I also like Science of Stupid. 

Alam : What a coincidence! 
Babul : That means you too like Science of Stupid.

Alam : Yes. But my friend, we are getting late for coaching.
Babul : Oh shit! I have almost forgotten it. Let's go.

Alam : Move fast.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments