Any Incident / Event

Time and tide wait for none. It is a proverb. So time is very valuable for human life. It is a difficult question, what is time? Perhaps many of them say time is minutes, hours and day. But it is quite wrong. Minutes, hours and days are created by human mind. Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by medicine and producing and nursing but lost time is gone forever. Human life is very short. 



Our life is nothing but a collection of some moments. Every man has a memorable day in his life. As a human being O have also a habit of past time. A moment can change the shape of man’s attitude to life. (NP) can be better understood by a man. (NP) is memorably ever in my life. It has a strong place is my heart. I cannot forget it. It gives me much pleasure/pain. Now our lives have been filled with thorns of various problems. But I still cherish/remember (NP). This memorable/painful event will remain ever fresh and vivid in my heart and memory.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments